This guide will show you how to uninstall the SecureLine VPN software from your Windows or Mac device.
Checkout this video:
SecureLine VPN is a program developed by Avast. The software is designed to protect your privacy by encrypting your internet connection and hiding your personal information from websites and online trackers. However, you may want to uninstall SecureLine VPN for various reasons. This article will give you step-by-step instructions on how to uninstall the program from your computer.
What is SecureLine VPN?
SecureLine VPN is a program developed by Avast. The most used version is 18.104.22.168, with over 98% of all installations currently using this version. The software installer includes 33 files and is usually about 27.94 MB (29,290,688 bytes). In comparison to the total number of users, most PCs are running the OS Windows 10 as well as Windows 7 (SP1). While about 83% of users of SecureLine VPN come from the United States, it is also popular in United Kingdom and Canada.
How to Uninstall SecureLine VPN
To uninstall SecureLine VPN from your computer, follow the steps below. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to our support team.
For Windows Users
Here are the instructions for uninstalling SecureLine VPN for Windows users.
1. Close SecureLine VPN.
2. Click Start > Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features.
3. Select “Avast SecureLine VPN” and click Uninstall.
4. Follow the uninstall wizard to completion.
For Mac Users
If you’re a Mac user and you need to uninstall SecureLine VPN for some reason, follow these instructions:
1. Open the SecureLine VPN app and click on the SecureLine VPN icon in the menu bar.
2. Select “Preferences” from the drop-down menu.
3. In the preferences window, click on the “Account” tab.
4. Click on the “Uninstall” button.
5. A confirmation dialog box will appear, asking if you’re sure you want to uninstall SecureLine VPN. Click on the “Uninstall” button to confirm your choice and begin uninstalling SecureLine VPN from your Mac.
Uninstalling the SecureLine VPN is a very straightforward process. You can either use the Windows Uninstaller or the ‘Go to Folder’ option to delete the program files.
Once you have uninstalled SecureLine VPN, you will need to remove the license file from your device. To do this, go to:
and delete the ‘avastvpn.lic’ file.